- Stress is an alarm clock that lets you know you’re attached to something that is not true for you. —Byron Katie
- Wherever you go, you are the eyes and the ears of the universe, seeing and hearing what could not otherwise be seen or heard. —Mike Dooley
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be … is what you do.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before. —Dalai Lama
- If it is important, you’ll find a way. If it is not, you’ll find an excuse. —Ryan Blair
- Make choices that you truly desire, rather than waiting for fate to take its course. —Inna Segal
- Life will bring you the same test over and over again until you pass it.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.