- The FUTURE is a concept. It does not exist. There is no such thing as TOMORROW. There will never be, because TIME is always NOW. That’s one of the things we DISCOVER when we STOP TALKING to ourselves and stop THINKING. We find there is only PRESENT, an ETERNAL NOW. —Alan Watts
- Someone who is acting out in any way is almost ALWAYS asking to be heard, understood and shown love
- Your past is just a story and once you realize this, it has no power over you.
- When things get complicated, make them simple.
- Be open for the experience that might change you. —Julie Burstein
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come … TOGETHER. —Marilyn Monroe
- Refuse to listen to your own excuses. —Fabienne Frederickson
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.